Seeking Looking for a game with manual interactions

EtKnell

May 31, 2021
Hi! Recently found a new appreciation for games where you can do stuff to girls, like touching them, kissing, fucking and whatever by clicking and moving mouse. I'm not sure if there's a name for this genre, but I can give an example, latest games I've played with this feature are Teaching Feelings and My Destopian Robot Girlfriend (Latter is more closely resembles what I'm looking for). Are there any more decent games with this mechanics? Also, any games with Tamagotchi like virtual girlfriend will do. Tnx in advance!

May 11, 2022
Hi! Recently found a new appreciation for games where you can do stuff to girls, like touching them, kissing, fucking and whatever by clicking and moving mouse. I'm not sure if there's a name for this genre, but I can give an example, latest games I've played with this feature are Teaching Feelings and My Destopian Robot Girlfriend (Latter is more closely resembles what I'm looking for). Are there any more decent games with this mechanics? Also, any games with Tamagotchi like virtual girlfriend will do. Tnx in advance!
+up