Seeking Looking for a game with memory loss

ThdMan

Jan 13, 2018
I remmember in this game you have a wife or girlfriend that somehow loss their memory. You took care of her with the help of your siser. Before she loss her memory, the three of you used to have sex together and now while trying to help her gain her memory back you and your sister also try to rebuild the relationship between the three.

Above are what i can be sure of. There are some detail other like there are sences from the pass where the sister try to seduce the GF so that they can have sex together. Also there maybe some sences ( not sex) that inclue the mother of the MC who is lying on bed being sick for some reason.

I have been trying my best to look for this game but to no vain. Game like "my girlfriend's amnesia" and "amnesia" make it difficult to search for game like mine.
So if you have any idea what game i am looking for please help.

Thank you.
(My Englishmay have some error, plz ignore it)

ThdMan

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks you. But like i said above, it not "My Girlfriends Amnesia". The game i looking for does have a similar plot. In my game the sister and the MC are blood related ( or maybe she is MC's step-sis and i just have an incest mod on). Also the game i'm looking for is a visual novel. And again, thanks you.