Seeking Looking for a game with public use, pregnancy, netorase

Mar 23, 2020
Hi, I need some help finding a game to suit my fetishes:

1. Must have pregnancy - multiple pregnancies (pregnant, give birth/abortion, sell kid/give to another to raise, get pregnant again) and a count of how many kids she's popped out would be a bonus (like Leanna's Slice of Life).
2. Corruption to netorase/public use cum dumpster - corrupting her then whoring her out (similar to Free Friends 2). Bonus would be the ability to then move on to another target while tracking the whored out one and profiting off her body to supply future endeavours (or maybe sell a slave once her pussy is worthless).
3. Some kind of bad end for the whored out girl - her pussy is too loose and nobody wants her (similar to Rune's Pharmacy's ending), she goes banging guy to guy non-stop for drugs/to pay back debt, she gets abducted to become a public toilet (similar to Divine Miko Koyori), she gets left tattered in a public place/stuck in a wall drenched in cum (similar to Machi Gurumi No Wana Hakudaku ni Mamireta Shitai).

Some optional bonuses would be:
1. Some kind of tracker for pussy looseness (similar to Custom Reido series) or the number of times her various holes have been used/how much semen has been deposited in her. I like seeing my slaves devalue :)
2. Preferably realistic art - so I tend to avoid elves/oversized boobs/zombies.
3. I don't mind NTR storylines, but I don't like the "weak cuckold" line where you lick other ppl's cum from your girl or she's addicted to a big dick that you don't have or anything like that. I like netorase because it gives me the feeling of being in control, and I'm only sharing her out after I've enjoyed her while she's still fresh.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2020
I guess a 3b would be a good end for the main male character - like he finds a better girl with all the money he got from tricking his ex into whoring out her body.