Seeking Looking for a game with similar gameplay to Captivity

Zackscottt

Jun 6, 2021
Looking for a game with similar gameplay to Captivity, but with more bestiality except for pigs/boars, preferably with player customization i.e. outfits
Just as a heads up i've already played games like Breeding Season and Cloud Meadow.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
What you're asking for is unfortunately a pretty tall order. There isn't really anything of the sort in circulation rn. Captivity is a niche masterpiece, especially in the scarce market of hentai games.

There's a game called "Magical World of Setaria" that has very similar gameplay (sidescrolling platformer, mouse-aim shooting) but the protag is a futa. Also doesn't have any customization. Really fun to play though, and you can be raped by various monster enemies.

Captivity's dev, Perveloper, occasionally pops into the game's discord. It's not super active, but any news about what he's doing is gonna land there first. He has vaguely hinted at making another game, but I expect it'll be years before anything comes of that.

• Sad
Reactions: Apice

Zackscottt

Jun 6, 2021
What you're asking for is unfortunately a pretty tall order. There isn't really anything of the sort in circulation rn. Captivity is a niche masterpiece, especially in the scarce market of hentai games.

There's a game called "Magical World of Setaria" that has very similar gameplay (sidescrolling platformer, mouse-aim shooting) but the protag is a futa. Also doesn't have any customization. Really fun to play though, and you can be raped by various monster enemies.

Captivity's dev, Perveloper, occasionally pops into the game's discord. It's not super active, but any news about what he's doing is gonna land there first. He has vaguely hinted at making another game, but I expect it'll be years before anything comes of that.
I knew it was a tall order but thanks anyway for informing me.

Last edited:
Reactions: KungFuKitteh2