Seeking Looking for a game with specific criteria and genre

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Im looking for a 3 categories game and the first is beat and fuck game like seal of lutellaria or oniga town of the dead which is you can fuck any defeated enemies. second is a zombie game, anything except VN and im prefer to 2d game because i've been looking for it in this site but i got nothing yet most of them was popular one like syahata, or parasite in the city and the third was a tentacle focus game with pregnancy/egg laying scene (ill take insect/bestiality too) and i got some list agnietta, cage of tentacle and inyouchu or even something a bit extreme like wolf dungeon. well that what i wanted and i think i've been watch/playing 90% of the specific game above in this site so if anyone have any list outside (ULMF, DLsite or anything) please let me know willing to pay if i have to

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
I enjoyed this Zombie game really much, has multiple stories you can follow. Though finding skill books can be a bit tedious, i'd say it's well worth it

Reactions: Whiskaz

Ashhhhhh

Feb 11, 2022
I don't really know many games with a ''fuck the enemy when you've defeated them'' typa games.
But i do have some games where if you lose you get fucked. Or if you beat the general boss of the level you are able to fuck her instead of her minions

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Hell after School 2 has gameplay sort of like Parasite in City, lets you fuck defeated enemies, and has insects and birthing, but it’s pretty short overall.
quiet good game but the animation kinda bit weird for me, well that a good one but damn the dev really need some doctor :HideThePain: cuz the breast fuck isn't so good imo at least he need to play wolf dungeon to get "better" content

Reactions: Suikonmel