Identify Looking for a game with sub/dom possibly bro/sis. [Found: Summer Scent}

Jun 29, 2017
Edit: Found it thanks to upvo and Herbii , it was Summer scent.
So, I don't remember much at all really:

I remember that the MC has the possibility of going a dom/sub or love route with a girl, that I think is the MC's sister, and one of the sex scenes take place in the living room.
I actually thought it was Midnight Paradise because it kind of plays out with similar routes and roles to Ruby in that game, but I just replayed that last week, and it wasn't it, so now I'm sort of confused as to what game it is.

Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017
Jun 29, 2017

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
I'm pretty sure Summer Scent is the one you're looking for. MC is kind of a dick in the beginning, but that's just their relationship between him and the sister. After things start on the dom or love route he's very caring. Even on the dom/sub route it's a very "you belong to me but I'll always take care of you and protect you" sort of vibe. A lot of the sex scenes take place in the living room as well so that fits.

Jun 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure Summer Scent is the one you're looking for. MC is kind of a dick in the beginning, but that's just their relationship between him and the sister. After things start on the dom or love route he's very caring. Even on the dom/sub route it's a very "you belong to me but I'll always take care of you and protect you" sort of vibe. A lot of the sex scenes take place in the living room as well so that fits.
Yep, this was the game, thanks guys! :D

And I might actually take this for a spin as well, even though it's dead. :p

Reactions: Herbii