Seeking looking for a game

Madara'33

Jan 15, 2020
there was a game i played about a week ago and i can't find it.
a full on open world rpg with weapon tires, the fmc have pink hair and her teacher had silver/white hair with big boobs, there's 2 classes, melee and a mage, you can get pets by getting an item and the game had about 4 to 5 difficulties and when you lose to a monster you can either watch the hentai and play from the previous save or immediately get to town, it starts with a plant monster with tentacles and the first boss is an orc. i don't remember anything else
oh and the story starts with someone being locked up and then the forest started to grow out of hand

Madara'33

Jan 15, 2020
there was a game i played about a week ago and i can't find it.
a full on open world rpg with weapon tires, the fmc have pink hair and her teacher had silver/white hair with big boobs, there's 2 classes, melee and a mage, you can get pets by getting an item and the game had about 4 to 5 difficulties and when you lose to a monster you can either watch the hentai and play from the previous save or immediately get to town, it starts with a plant monster with tentacles and the first boss is an orc. i don't remember anything else
oh and the story starts with someone being locked up and then the forest started to grow out of hand
i wanna kms so bad, it took me 3 hours to give up and send a request here and then.... guess who found it immediately?
i saw a screenshot i took by accident and found it.
it's called magic & slash Riru's sexy grand adventure

Reactions: Mack_Kane