Identify Looking for a game

Might55

Jun 23, 2021
Hello all, I'm looking for a game which I played a while ago so i forgot the name.
The only thing I remember is that protagonist's dick was stung by a bee and it got huge. It was at the very start of a game.
Please if you know the name or any information regarding it, inform me.
Thank you.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That was weird when I first opened this thread and made my first reply. All your post said was
Hello a
so i replied with
hello b

now there is a full post... weird

Might55

Jun 23, 2021
That was weird when I first opened this thread and made my first reply. All your post said was
Hello a
so i replied with
hello b

now there is a full post... weird
I'm so sorry for that
that was a mistake.
my full post is the one I require answer to.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Hello all, I'm looking for a game which I played a while ago so i forgot the name.
The only thing I remember is that protagonist's dick was stung by a bee and it got huge. It was at the very start of a game.
Please if you know the name or any information regarding it, inform me.
Thank you.
If you do find out what that game is, let me know the name too.
I need to find out what kind of bee it was...
For research/experimental purposes...

srcg

Aug 3, 2018
hello all im looking for a game all i can remeber is a family next door that had red eyes nd in your house there was a bathroom downstairs that you could not use untill it was fixed then you could also i think the family next door had special powers please help many thanks

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
hello all im looking for a game all i can remeber is a family next door that had red eyes nd in your house there was a bathroom downstairs that you could not use untill it was fixed then you could also i think the family next door had special powers please help many thanks
Probably Love and Submission.

You'd be better off making your own thread rather than hijacking a different request though.