Identify Looking for a game

Spoiledsocks

Nov 2, 2021
I remember it being a 2d Japanese game where the female mc is a well known warrior/adventurer and her husband is also one as well. One day the husbands friend needs help but the female mc steps in to help instead cuz the job sounded dangerous and the friend fakes an injury to ntr the female mc by guilt tripping her. somethings telling me she had red hair but i'm not too sure. It was a simple game where you start in the main town and when you're ready to leave u just go down and u have choices of dungeons to go to and you come back when your done. The main thing with the female mc is that she was very kindhearted and couldn't say no to anyone so she was taken advantage of.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I remember it being a 2d Japanese game where the female mc is a well known warrior/adventurer and her husband is also one as well. One day the husbands friend needs help but the female mc steps in to help instead cuz the job sounded dangerous and the friend fakes an injury to ntr the female mc by guilt tripping her. somethings telling me she had red hair but i'm not too sure. It was a simple game where you start in the main town and when you're ready to leave u just go down and u have choices of dungeons to go to and you come back when your done. The main thing with the female mc is that she was very kindhearted and couldn't say no to anyone so she was taken advantage of.
Swordswoman Alecia ~Defiled Pride and Pure Love~?

Reactions: Spoiledsocks