Ren'Py Looking for a game.

gkukfdz

May 29, 2024
Hey,

a few years back I played a game but I don't remember the name of it.
it was made with ren'py or unity.
Setting was middle ages/fantasy
You played as an old bald guy.
The main love interest was a mother with her daughter who lived in the woods.
And I think the mother was abducted at the start of the game and you and the daughter teamed up to find her.
It had turnbased combat with like a "Rage" meter or something. Think it was custom made.
When you game over there was a CG of you the old guy sitting naked on the floor and pointing at your flaccid penis.
And I also think it had like a puzzle mini game or somehting to unlock CG/gallery content

Hope somebody knows which game I'm talking about.

Edit:
I just found it. It's called "Alenja's Adventures"
https://f95zone.to/threads/alenjas-adventures-v0-19-final-wet-wild-production.26557/

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hey,

a few years back I played a game but I don't remember the name of it.
it was made with ren'py or unity.
Setting was middle ages/fantasy
You played as an old bald guy.
The main love interest was a mother with her daughter who lived in the woods.
And I think the mother was abducted at the start of the game and you and the daughter teamed up to find her.
It had turnbased combat with like a "Rage" meter or something. Think it was custom made.

Hope somebody knows which game I'm talking about.
It's renpy and I remember that you've to survive zombies. later you meet a female police officer. I also can't recall it's name.

Reactions: gkukfdz

gkukfdz

May 29, 2024
It's renpy and I remember that you've to survive zombies. later you meet a female police officer. I also can't recall it's name.
lol really? I didn't remember the enemies.
But I just remembered that when game over there was a CG of you the old guy sitting naked on the floor and pointing at your flaccid penis.
And I also think it had like a puzzle mini game or somehting to unlock CG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
lol really? I didn't remember the enemies.
But I just remembered that when game over there was a CG of you the old guy sitting naked on the floor and pointing at your flaccid penis.
And I also think it had like a puzzle mini game or somehting to unlock CG
Than it's different one I guess. I don't remember playing the one you described.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gkukfdz