Looking for a game

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right forum (if it isn't then I'm sorry)

I'm looking for a game I downloaded from this site a while ago but I can't remember the title at all. It was a visual novel so I think it was made on Ren'Py. I think it involved the main character moving to another country to study and you end up living with a cousin (not sure if it was a cousin) who at first is mean to you but as those things go you end up fucking her. On the first day of school you get targeted by the bully, who is dating one of the many characters the playing can romance and there's also another girl who is quite shy. I also remember a sideplot where one of the teachers is being targeted by the headmaster of the school because she rejected his advances or something like that.

It's not My Cute Cousin. Hope anyone can help figure it out, I played it months ago, deleted it by mistake and was browsing around to see if it had been updated in the time since I played it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is no cousin, it has no incest at all. His roommate is the daughter of the guy that owns the flat. He knows the MC's parents, no relation.