Looking for a game

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
Hello kind gentlemen and perhaps ladies

I tried to find a game i've played a while ago and couldn't find it, pretty sure the game featured a blond princess (protagonist) who went in another city to prove herself and slowly became this village's slut. This is quite a small village with an inn to the north, a weapon shop in the south and a place to sleep to the east. Not sure about the princess part. Also the game is a RPGM one.
Thank you.

Reactions: Deniz31

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Problem is there are a lot of RPGM games about the noble girl turning into the slut, three I can think of right with blonds now are the newer (comparatively) and . If it isn't one of those hopefully someone may recognize that village description.

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
Sorry sorry, came back to the site with 300 notifications and i didn't pay enough attention
Sadly the game I seek is none of those 3, I might have to take an hour to myself and check every single rpgm games one by one! Wish me luck. Thanks for trying though! @TheBlueKnight

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I might have to take an hour to myself and check every single rpgm games one by one! Wish me luck. Thanks for trying though! @TheBlueKnight
That's a lot of games, so definitely good luck! The tag page may help (or it might be better to just go though them all).

Reactions: Skweep