Looking for a game

ViceGunman

May 2, 2017
Hello everyone, I forgot a games name and can't figure out what it is. I remember some details and I would like some assistance.

-It's possibly an RPGM game.
-It involves a female protagonist being in debt.
-It has shops for you to make money.
-Also, if I remember correctly, it has a map you can travel from location to location. This is either hit or miss.

Thank you in advance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sadly we'll probably need more details. I say that because there are a hell of a lot of RPGM games with a female protag in debt with various ways to make money.

It seems to be the go to story line due to how easy it is to throw in blackmail sex.

ViceGunman

May 2, 2017
Sadly we'll probably need more details. I say that because there are a hell of a lot of RPGM games with a female protag in debt with various ways to make money.

It seems to be the go to story line due to how easy it is to throw in blackmail sex.
I remembered a few more details.

-It's not a 3d game.
-In one of the scenes, the mc wears an american bikini working in a shop.
-Some other scenes include her being in a pachinko shop iirc with an angry npc who takes out his frustrations on her.
-She has black hair, big breasts, doesn't wear glasses.
-She gets drugged when taking care of someone.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
are the models Daz or honey select?

If daz then maybe

or

? I havent played them

ViceGunman

May 2, 2017
are the models Daz or honey select?

If daz then maybe

or

? I havent played them
Hmm, not really. Oh well, guess it's a lost cause. Thanks anyway.

W65

May 31, 2018
@ViceGunman

Okay, I munged up the first link. Forget THAT noise.

Try searching DLSite with a link like .

That's the Japanese-language DLSite, big breasts tag, and the three genres most likely to be what you're looking for. Might have started a few pages in, so you'll want to page back to page one.

It'll probably take forever, but page through those tiles and see if you recognize it. That'll get you the name and the RJ number, which you can google to try to find the version you played.