Looking for a game

Denshi0

Nov 18, 2018
I don't even know if this belongs here but i've seen that other people also post here when looking for specific games which they played in the far past but can't remember what they're called, but that's way ahead of the point. The game i can't remember is a 2D isometric hack and slash (i think?), the point of the game is to run around with the female protagonist you control and kill monsters while also trying to activate gems or something. I can't quite remember that but something i can remember is that monsters run on the type of system that is similar to Almastriga's system in which every monster has their specific animation of jumping to catch the players character. After the monster catches you, a different screen pops up which shows you captured by the same monster where you have choices, you can pick to either submit to the monster and advance to the H-Scene which is animated, or you can choose to free yourself and continue fighting it. I really hope that's enough info.

Oct 30, 2018
I hope this is right, because I had to go on a treacherous journey through swfchan to remember its name

Was it ?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight