Seeking Looking for a game

bao17

Jan 11, 2019
Hi guys!
I'm looking for a game that has the structure, history and design similar to Away from Home, Where the heart is, Freeloading family and No more secrets. Similar to episode format too.
Help me, please.
Thanks!! :)

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Definite theme running thru those so... Sisterly Lust, Man of the House, The Visit maybe F.I.L.F and I'll go ahead and throw in Waifu Academy :sneaky:
SL and Visit are more episodic. FILFand MoTH are sandboxy. Waifu Academy a hybrid that can differ depending on which side of the force you're on.

Reactions: bao17

bao17

Jan 11, 2019
Definite theme running thru those so... Sisterly Lust, Man of the House, The Visit maybe F.I.L.F and I'll go ahead and throw in Waifu Academy :sneaky:
SL and Visit are more episodic. FILFand MoTH are sandboxy. Waifu Academy a hybrid that can differ depending on which side of the force you're on.
Thanks man! Definitely im gonna check these

Reactions: McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
That's my favorite hahaha
I figured :LOL:
If you want to play from the father or uh landlords(?) perspective there's Parental Love, Dating my Daughter and Lewd Island to name a few. As far as straight bro sis (plus optional others of course) stories go highest recommendations to Haley's Story, Long Live the Princess and My Sister, My Roommate.