Identify looking for a game

PikaJevv

Apr 2, 2020
hi people, a while ago i played a game that speaks about you character becoming a girl overnight. I didn't like the idea at the time but now I would like to give it another shot.
do you have any idea of what the title could be?

vree

Aug 1, 2018
Maybe The Company by Westane? Definitively overnight change of gender possible.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can you remember what kind of graphics were used? Real world, fantasy or sci-fi setting? Was there music in the game?

From what you've said so far my immediate thought is Interns of Ecstasy Island but, as you haven't said much, it could be any number of games.

EDIT - Did a Latest Updates search using Renpy and transformation and that narrowed it down to 3 pages, here

Last edited:

PikaJevv

Apr 2, 2020
Can you remember what kind of graphics were used? Real world, fantasy or sci-fi setting? Was there music in the game?

From what you've said so far my immediate thought is Interns of Ecstasy Island but, as you haven't said much, it could be any number of games.

EDIT - Did a Latest Updates search using Renpy and transformation and that narrowed it down to 3 pages, here
the graphics were realistic, can remember music but i can remember that the character was in a family with 2 women 1 old man and 1 guy and i also remember that the guy raped the character as soon as he discovered the change. also i checked the list and it doesnt look like there's what im looking for (thank you very much for all the effort you put in it tho)