Identify looking for a game

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
its a game where you have a city full of girls where you can date or have sex with and get pregnant or not

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
You will need to offer more information since there are a lot of games here in which you can have sex with a lot of girls, get them pregnant and date them.

Is it a VN?
What is the engine?
Is it really a Male Protag game?
3D or 2D?
Is it complete?

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
You will need to offer more information since there are a lot of games here in which you can have sex with a lot of girls, get them pregnant and date them.

Is it a VN?
What is the engine?
Is it really a Male Protag game?
3D or 2D?
Is it complete?
it was from a couple years ago so details is fuzzy male protag 2d i think it was even posable to have family mambers as options and at the end you marry the girl or girls you choose i think there was like 20 girls to choice from when i played it

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
it was from a couple years ago so details is fuzzy male protag 2d i think it was even posable to have family mambers as options and at the end you marry the girl or girls you choose i think there was like 20 girls to choice from when i played it
I'm sorry but this really doesn't ring any bells for me. Was the art western or was it typical anime art?

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
it was anime style art old game i think the mc was still in high school or just out of high school and it was a sand box style game as well