Identify Looking for a game

PaleWhiteMustache

May 29, 2021
Looking for a game, I believe it was on ren'py. It was a long game, with lots of content. I don't remember the actual story, but your mom starts fucking her boss, and begins to actively cuck you. I think there is some sort of voice/demon in your mind trying to make you act dominant, if you do as he says, you go down the dom path, if not you go down the sub path.
Your friends fuck your mom at one point too, its in like a jacuzzi or something when your mom takes you and then on some sort of trip, I think you can then fuck theirs.
At the end of the game you go on vacation to some resort, with your family, your moms boss and a girlfriend, that I think is also a classmate(shes nerdy with glasses). At the end of the update that I played, you argue with your moms boss. he then takes you to some sort of strip show, then one of the strippers walks you into a back room, which appears to be a BDSM dungeon, then the game end until next update.
I think you also have a big crush on another girl, you are kind of trying to get her the whole time think, and one of your friends fucks her. It was a while ago I play it, sorry the explanation is a bit all over the place. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited: