Seeking Looking for a games with pregnancy

dimo84

Oct 9, 2017
Almost all of the games I tried and have that tag, there was zero pregnancy involved, are there such games?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
My Legacy is the only one I've played with it, however it's endgame content. It's possible, and the goal, to get all 3 ladies pregnant.

Reactions: Jv00

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Almost all of the games I tried and have that tag, there was zero pregnancy involved, are there such games?
As far as I know, these are the titles that have actual pregnancy (some of them, my favorite, not all. If you wanna know more, just search for "Pregnancy" on the search above because there are so many here):
- Snow Daze (but as a endgame and nothing more. It's not "in real time". All of your relatives)
- Dog Fuck Idol (but I don't know if it's your cup of tea. Also even this is only endgame)
- My Legacy, like Darth Said.
- Roundscape Adorevia, like Drack said (don't remember if real time or just some CG events and nothing more)
- Vitamin Quest (in here the pregnancy is real time and whenever you fuck with anyone - even countless time for no reason at all besides "having elf baby because that's one of the reason of the game" - after a certain amount of time you can give easily birth. Anywhere. And repeat. Again and again)
- Drop Factory (same here I believe, given the fact that this and Vitamin Quest are made by the same dev)
- Jack-o-nine (don't know how works though, because I've yet to make some slave pregnant so..)
- Strive For Power (here the pregnancy is in real time. When a slave becomes pregnant, she becomes unavailable 'till the "period" ends and after birth, you can choose to keep your baby or not - and the "incest" become pretty oblivious at this point if it's your cup of tea. Oh, this game is text only)
- Haramase Simulator (practically speaking, this game revolves all around impregnation, with lots of CG's here and there, though are taken from various jap games, so with this you're sure to have a wonderful time)
- Corruption Of Champions (don't remember exactly, but it's not real time. There are scripted events I believe..?)
- Fallen Wife (Japanese VN, so not RPGMaker game. Endgame even here)
- Artificial Academy 2 (endgame only, though if you're not familiar with installing japanese game with applocale, modding and stuff like that, I don't recommend you this title)
- Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ (endgame mostly)
- Orction (pixel style game. Very short but full of impregnation stuff)
- Way and Way'' (though I still need to check how that works, but there is, don't worry)

And then, like CobraPL said, there are tons of japanese only games (RPGMaker and VN) that have pregnancy here and there, but sadly are not translated. So unless you wanna go for the "Chiitrans" route (or any other program that lets you translate the game text in real time), then don't complicate your life more than necessary.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Many NTR games are focused on impregnation, you can check some there:

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Games with Pregnancy as a mechanic (that involve some concept more than tripping an event… like dangerous days, cum meters, pregnancy points, random events/probability, etc). I tagged games as 'Pregancy' for those that include it incidentally while those with 'Breeding' tend to have a lot of focus on it:

(HTML) - Mind Control, Incest, Pregnancy. All female characters have a chance to become pregnant by you (or others) when you cum in them. It's on the low end of the preg scale (it happens, but seems to have no other effect) but the game play is solid IMHO.

(Renpy) - Mind Control, Incest, Breeding. The five main characters you can mind control can become pregnant over the course of the story based on how much you cum in them. You can also mind control them to stop taking their birth control which makes it far easier to do so - I really love that bit myself (reminds me of a similar, amazing scene in the story " ").

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, extremely light/optional NTR. One of the two amazingly excellent Alicesoft games that have fantastic pregnancy systems. 6 heronies, each with their own stories and events. Playable without knowing Japanese (a GUI replacement exists), I really love this game - there is even a series of events where you can have a threesome with the two sisters if you get them both pregnant and follow a chain of events (the walkthrough on the wiki was added by me and details how to do so). A was good, but not as great as this game.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, NTR. The other amazing Alicesoft game, this one the pregnancy is much more difficult - there are ovulation events that double pregnancy points from cumming inside, but they are timed and when they end the entire counter resets. Also, you have to fight off other suitors, and there is a lot of time management involved. I really love this game, getting the harem ending blind is lots of fun. Again, no English is required and enough of the GUI is in English that non-Japanese speakers (such as myself) will have a good time.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, light NTR. This game is a great time management sim with lots of heavy Pregnancy themes. If you knock up the primary heroine and the two secondaries, you can get a great harem ending. I consider this game to be a 75% while the other two Alicesoft games are 100% amazing. Non-English speakers are going to find this one requires more effort to figure out but can still be played.

Games that have Pregnancy as part of the storyline:

(Renpy) - Monster, breeding. An interesting, quick game that has some fun gameplay using hotspots. It's fun, I'm looking forward to the sequel.

(HTML) - Monster, breeding. This is a choose your own adventure kind of story, with lots of breeding based on the choices you make. Given the nature of gameplay, I'm putting it down here as you basically pass/fail on it as you progress through the story.

(Windows) - Light/Optional NTR, Pregnancy. Fun gameplay, light on the Pregnancy but each heroine does have an ending on it. MangaGamer does have an English translation of it. It's fun, but I wouldn't consider it a heavy pregnancy game (i bought it mostly to try and spur the translation of the other Alicesoft Titles).

I'm sure I'm forgetting some greats, will try to think of others…

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, extremely light/optional NTR. One of the two amazingly excellent Alicesoft games that have fantastic pregnancy systems. 6 heronies, each with their own stories and events. Playable without knowing Japanese (a GUI replacement exists), I really love this game - there is even a series of events where you can have a threesome with the two sisters if you get them both pregnant and follow a chain of events (the walkthrough on the wiki was added by me and details how to do so). A was good, but not as great as this game.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, NTR. The other amazing Alicesoft game, this one the pregnancy is much more difficult - there are ovulation events that double pregnancy points from cumming inside, but they are timed and when they end the entire counter resets. Also, you have to fight off other suitors, and there is a lot of time management involved. I really love this game, getting the harem ending blind is lots of fun. Again, no English is required and enough of the GUI is in English that non-Japanese speakers (such as myself) will have a good time.

(Windows) - Breeding, Non-English, light NTR. This game is a great time management sim with lots of heavy Pregnancy themes. If you knock up the primary heroine and the two secondaries, you can get a great harem ending. I consider this game to be a 75% while the other two Alicesoft games are 100% amazing. Non-English speakers are going to find this one requires more effort to figure out but can still be played.
Personally speaking, the GUI it's not what people wants. If a game has a story, why deny himself of such privilege? Playing the game just following the GUI it's.. pretty much like playing an "empty" game :confused:

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Personally speaking, the GUI it's not what people wants. If a game has a story, why deny himself of such privilege? Playing the game just following the GUI it's.. pretty much like playing an "empty" game :confused:
Not even being able to read the story you can tell what's going on; the mechanics and pictures are that good.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Tentacle Slave (HTML/text with images slowly being added) is pregnancy with tentacles. The first plot arc of the game is complete and much more is planned.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Not even being able to read the story you can tell what's going on; the mechanics and pictures are that good.
For you and others maybe it's easy and you don't need to understand the whole scene. Personally speaking instead, I enjoy reading every single details that that scene has to offer, instead of just "standing there" without understanding at all what's happening and what each others says, but just imagine everything.

badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
I recently finished Meltys Quest. It's a really good game, with a good variety of sex scenes, no censorship and pregnancy starts at 9 months. Yes you watch her give birth. It is female protag though, so not sure if you'd be into that. Still, I really liked it. Still go into the CG viewer occasionally for a quick wank, the scenes are that damn high-quality.

Reactions: orphenex

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Trials in Tainted Space has a lot of, the player can get impregnated in various way and develop it in real time.

Roundscape Adorevia has a few scenes, female players can get impregnated by humans, orcs, wolves, etc, while male players can impregnate two of the companions (so far).

Four Elements trainer (book 2) has a a breeding mechanic, so pregnancy too, but little focus on it.

Reactions: mesoru

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
For you and others maybe it's easy and you don't need to understand the whole scene. Personally speaking instead, I enjoy reading every single details that that scene has to offer, instead of just "standing there" without understanding at all what's happening and what each others says, but just imagine everything.
That's fine; there is a reason I tag those games as non-English and explain that so someone doesn't jump in not realizing it will be the case.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017

with vn games you have to make right choices and pregnancy usually end of game link above has around 15 pages to browse through you may find something you like