Daz Looking for a good Trans/Femboy asset base

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a good starting point for a good Trans/Femboy asset. I have some scenes in mind that I want to render, but finding a high-quality model base is proving difficult.

I would prefer it to be a female model base rather than a male one, as this opens up many more native clothing options (G8F only). I am typically looking for G8 or G9. Does anyone have any in mind or can help point me in the right direction when designing a convincing model? They need to appear rather feminine.

I am also deciding which male genitalia asset on the female model is best. I'm looking at both Dicktator and XY genitalia assets.

Any help would be very much appreciated! Or if you can give me some inspiration or examples of work you may have done along these lines and what types of models/assets were used., I would very much appreciate it.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
If you have the hardware? Go Genesis 9.

Genesis 9 is inherently androgynous with sliders that go masculine or feminine, along with morphs that tend to work with both genders. It makes your life a lot easier when doing stuff like this. While there are good morph assets focusing on trans men/women for G8/8.1, it'll be far more limited than what you'd be able to achieve with G9. All it takes is toying with the right sliders (and buying morphs, if necessary) to get what you want.

Reactions: Ashbash

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
If you have the hardware? Go Genesis 9.

Genesis 9 is inherently androgynous with sliders that go masculine or feminine, along with morphs that tend to work with both genders. It makes your life a lot easier when doing stuff like this. While there are good morph assets focusing on trans men/women for G8/8.1, it'll be far more limited than what you'd be able to achieve with G9. All it takes is toying with the right sliders (and buying morphs, if necessary) to get what you want.
OK thank you Miss Fortune! I'll see what I can come up with. Hardware isn't an issue as I am running an RTX 4090 build. Will see what I can come up with.

Reactions: MissFortune