• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Translator] Paid Looking for a good translator.

MrRazv

Mar 30, 2018
Hey, everybody,

I'm looking for someone who can write my story on better English for my game Being a Hunter. What are you gonna do? Depends on the release date between 3 and 4 weeks, I'll give you the story when it's done. I want you to translate it into better English.

#Found someone

Last edited:

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Hi MrRazv, your game looks interesting, but I feel many won't give it a fair shot because of the rough Overview which would be unfortunate. I've written an overhaul below. I welcome you to use my draft.

"A strapping young man is on the newfound path of learning what it means to be a Hunter. While traveling with your friends, you will protect the castle and hunt monsters; while eventually growing strong enough to begin the quest for your missing brother and his partner. During your quest for power, you find and work alongside multiple beautiful women. How you handle the surrounding situations depends on the choices you make. Will you make your paradise come true? Or leave it as it is?"

Reactions: MrRazv

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
There is a lot of potential in your game, and I feel I could enhance the personalities while staying true to what you envision for your story. I'll also correct current errors like general proofreading and editing. That would give you more room to focus your attention on more important matters such as rendering, development, or whatever you feel you need to put more attention towards. DM me if interested.