[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for a great 2D Artist for an ongoing project

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Project:
- Unaware in The City - - - 2D Open World Side-Scroller RPG with heavy character customization. The game is playable and already has quite a lot of content, but it's far from being done. I have big plans for it, which is why I need an additional 2D Artist.

Developer:
- Mr. Unaware Studios (2000 followers, 600 paid patrons) - - - - -

Looking for:
- 2D Artist to draw clothes.

Employment Type:
- Paid per work done, at the beginning of each month.

Work commitment:
- Long term. Part time.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (mr.unaware) or my .

Job Description:
- We have a 2D game with 3 character views (3/4 front, 3/4 back & side) for both male & female, and with animations made in Spine. Our current artist won't have enough time to also take care of creating clothes, so we are looking for someone to draw all kinds of clothes that will fit our current artstyle. We need dozens of clothes (each in all 3 views), like shirts, pants, bras, panties, hats, shoes, earrings, glasses and so on, that need to be done before December. As a test, I will ask you to draw something for our existing character.

Additional comments:
- I'm easygoing, tolerant, and get along quickly, but preferably, I'm looking for someone without a stick up their ass who can handle constructive criticism ^^ Cheers!

1.jpg 2.gif

1EmZee1

Dec 11, 2018
I have tried contacting you before, not sure if you weren't interested or you found someone else.

Anyway, here's my links

Discord: emzee8886