Paid

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
My discord:
Volen
Game Discord (in case my discord name changed):

Job Description:
We are looking for someone to help making the game, you will be asked to create new quests based on documents or new functionalities based on scheme. For more informations add me on discord.

Additional comments:
It's not a training you will have to pass a test or we won't work with you. If you don't want to take the test you must show us proof of your work.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Up! We need someone! We are friendly and we pay well!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How big is the code-project? Just a script or a whole game?
I need for the moment a "hand" someone to help me making the updates bigger. During june it could lead to a "make the update instead of me" situation. To clarify how you are supposed to work, you would follow the trello to know what you must do and you will receive docs containing all the text and instructions for each quest you will just have to make the code out of it.

If you are there for the javascript side then you would only be asked to make a few things that I can't do myself due to a lack of knowledge.

Edit: I can give you examples on Discord.

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
I need for the moment a "hand" someone to help me making the updates bigger. During june it could lead to a "make the update instead of me" situation. To clarify how you are supposed to work, you would follow the trello to know what you must do and you will receive docs containing all the text and instructions for each quest you will just have to make the code out of it.

If you are there for the javascript side then you would only be asked to make a few things that I can't do myself due to a lack of knowledge.

Edit: I can give you examples on Discord.
I had a look at your twine code and it's pretty heavy. Do you have a map of the game?

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
A tip from someone who loves twine:

You could use less elseif and add to another node to avoid coding errors.

[[Fuck the slut|restroomscene2][$scene to 2]]
<<elseif $scene is 2>>

to

[[Fuck the slut|restroomscene_002_002]]]

You will get a bigger story graph in the editor but elimate the need to increase $scene. You increase $scene by hand 43 times and use elseif $scene 23 times.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
A tip from someone who loves twine:

You could use less elseif and add to another node to avoid coding errors.

[[Fuck the slut|restroomscene2][$scene to 2]]
<<elseif $scene is 2>>

to

[[Fuck the slut|restroomscene_002_002]]]

You will get a bigger story graph in the editor but elimate the need to increase $scene. You increase $scene by hand 43 times and use elseif $scene 23 times.
Prefer my way to work but thanks for the suggestion!