Identify Looking for a long lost hentai manga

Ludwing

Nov 12, 2017
Wondering if someone can help me, I have been looking back for this on and off for some years now and thought I'd try my luck here.

The story as I remember it was about a pair of step-brother and step-sister (actual step siblings), and both of them are named Yuri (their names are mainly my difficulty finding any reliable information), I remember that at first the Female Yuri (FY) did not like Male Yuri (MY) and pretty much did ignored him; They assisted the same school and through x or y they get into it and they develop a romantic relationship, they are alone pretty much all the time in their home. I have hazy details of a lot of things (I think it has been nearly 10 years) but I remember that FY used a lot the knee high stockings and they normally where stripped, also at some point FY gets molested by some dude and MY attacks the dude, pins him to the ground and when he tries to hit him he missed completely and breaks his hand and I believe he passes out and FY ends up kicking the guys ass.

Any help finding it would be greatly appreciated, I loved the story and I think I never finished the story so I'd love to be able to read it again.