Seeking Looking for a Love Interest like Maria from PoP or Alexis / Erynn from Intertwined

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I recently started playing Price of Power and and I really like dynamic between the MC and Maria. Erynn and Alexis from Intertwined used to be tied for 1st for my favorite Love Interest. Now they have been beaten by Maria. I was wondering if there is any good games I can get recommended that has a Love Interest like any of these 3 preferably more like Maria.

What I like about Maria: First of all I like how romantic the start of their relationship in the game felt. Don't get me started with how she looks at you in that game that is on a whole another level to me which makes her that much better to me personally. Even up to chapter 10 where im at it still feels they have a very romantic bond which I love. Then their whole flirty dynamic with one anther through the game from what I've played so far was real fun and enjoyable. Also how you can feel the characters genuinely care and love on another especially when one is potentially in danger or something is on their mind is real nice to see in one of these type of games and isn't a common feel from what ive played so far. To me other than Alexis from Intertwined Maria has the best wholesome and girlfriend feel out of any Love Interest ive seen so far.

What I like about Erynn : I like how cute she is when you are being playful with her since you are childhood friends the MC and her have a special bond. However what I liked the most about her is how she is caring and act like a mother sometimes to the MC by taking him to school , picking him up etc. When she shows that side of her I thought it was extremely cute and sweet and from then on I really liked her. Hell how she acts when the MC tries to comfort or cheer her up from the bad things that is happening to her I got tje cute and sweet feel from her.

What I like about Alexis : This character is a bit weird one for me to describe what I like. As I didn't like how easy she was to hookup with early on however after you choose her over Erynn. I loved how she started to act and feel like a normal girlfriend and that feeling is rare in this type of games. The other Love intrest I got that true girlfriend feel from was Megan from acting lessons, JIll after episode 8 from being a dik and potentially Bella from Summers Gone depends on how future updates feel. Not gonna lie also all the times she has cried in the game she kinda cute despite she was crying.

Games ive played : Intertwined , Eternum , Artiemis , Summers Gone , Acting Lessons , Being A Dik , Leaving DNA , Leap off Faith , Where it All Began , Strangers On Paper , Red Lucy , Melody, Summer Heat , Bare Witness

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I recently started playing Price of Power and and I really like dynamic between the MC and Maria. Erynn and Alexis from Intertwined used to be tied for 1st for my favorite Love Interest. Now they have been beaten by Maria. I was wondering if there is any good games I can get recommended that has a Love Interest like any of these 3 preferably more like Maria.

What I like about Maria: First of all I like how romantic the start of their relationship in the game felt. Don't get me started with how she looks at you in that game that is on a whole another level to me which makes her that much better to me personally. Even up to chapter 10 where im at it still feels they have a very romantic bond which I love. Then their whole flirty dynamic with one anther through the game from what I've played so far was real fun and enjoyable. Also how you can feel the characters genuinely care and love on another especially when one is potentially in danger or something is on their mind is real nice to see in one of these type of games and isn't a common feel from what ive played so far. To me other than Alexis from Intertwined Maria has the best wholesome and girlfriend feel out of any Love Interest ive seen so far.

What I like about Erynn : I like how cute she is when you are being playful with her since you are childhood friends the MC and her have a special bond. However what I liked the most about her is how she is caring and act like a mother sometimes to the MC by taking him to school , picking him up etc. When she shows that side of her I thought it was extremely cute and sweet and from then on I really liked her. Hell how she acts when the MC tries to comfort or cheer her up from the bad things that is happening to her I got tje cute and sweet feel from her.

What I like about Alexis : This character is a bit weird one for me to describe what I like. As I didn't like how easy she was to hookup with early on however after you choose her over Erynn. I loved how she started to act and feel like a normal girlfriend and that feeling is rare in this type of games. The other Love intrest I got that true girlfriend feel from was Megan from acting lessons, JIll after episode 8 from being a dik and potentially Bella from Summers Gone depends on how future updates feel. Not gonna lie also all the times she has cried in the game she kinda cute despite she was crying.

Games ive played : Intertwined , Eternum , Artiemis , Summers Gone , Acting Lessons , Being A Dik , Leaving DNA , Leap off Faith , Where it All Began , Strangers On Paper , Red Lucy , Melody, Summer Heat , Bare Witness
Hey I played all the games you mentioned above, buy my favourite is Queen/goddes/my waifu BELLA from summer's gone,
So is there any game similar to her character (I mean first Bella hate mc later she fall in love with mc) like that,
By the way I never tried Prince of price, what can I expect?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey I played all the games you mentioned above, buy my favourite is Queen/goddes/my waifu BELLA from summer's gone,
So is there any game similar to her character (I mean first Bella hate mc later she fall in love with mc) like that,
By the way I never tried Prince of price, what can I expect?
Price of power more of long lost childhood friend reconnecting romance. Story is a bit weird it's decent for a bit then I lost interest and not starting to pick up again.

Other characters Similar to Bella that I can think of Charlotte - Hillside , Allison - Race of Life , Danielle - three rules of life ( to a smaller degree) , Akira - Unraveling August , maybe Luna - Deluca Family at least at first , Valentina- Fates Collide