Seeking Looking for a lovecraftian type of game with rich story and characters

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
I just played Butterfly affection and I loved it. Good story with a great waifu. So I'm looking for any VNs or game that have a Lovecraftian theme with good characters and story. Note that I'm aware of the monster girl genre of hentai game though I'm currently looking for a good story instead of one-note characters to fap to. It doesn't have to be sexual or anything. Thank you

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

[Sex & Glory] Abyss The Rise Of Chtulhu

and

[Sex & Glory] Arkham The Dark Legacy

Reactions: Amansas

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
"Waifu Academy" its more story then sex and its long, "Living With Temptation" & "Eleanor" from Lesson Of Passion, there is sequals from them "LWT 2 & Eleanor 2" "Water World" its cool with a lot hot cool chicks, "Anna Exciting Affection" its RPG but its long with more choices and nice hot girls, there is also fan made Ren'py Version, also "Mythic Manor" have solid story its long and have very hot chicks try some of these and you will see what fits most for you good luck!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Oh not seen before you mean with magic yeah from S&G you can try "Almost Noble Hero" and Seducing The Throne", there was also another with slain mythic creatures but not remember the name, check on their website also you can find them here on this forum check their web "Sex & Glory" Greetings!

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
The Allure of Wanton Cove is a completed, text based game where you investigate a town and discover various secrets.

Reactions: JEJE2000

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Mate, I dont think you understand what Lovecraftian means lol
I used the term lovecraftian so other wouldn't misunderstand what I'm looking for. I wanted to look for a "Lvercraftian" game where it's not genertic catgirls or one note "Monster girls" that are mostly giant breasts with a pair of legs. I was actually looking for actual monster girls that aren't generic. In butterfly affection, the love interest starts as weird tentacle fetus worm which you have to raise and take care off. And even when she's fully grown, she's still not normal looking, even by hentai standards. That's what I'm looking for

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Well Catgirls are totaly matching the lovecraft theme, if you read the oniric cycle of Randolph Carter, with the big cat army, and some HP Lovecraft bio you'll see He was a big cat lover:)

OSDM

Oct 29, 2019
Well Catgirls are totaly matching the lovecraft theme, if you read the oniric cycle of Randolph Carter, with the big cat army, and some HP Lovecraft bio you'll see He was a big cat lover:)
He was the best at naming them too.