Seeking Looking for a male on shemale/trap game

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
I am looking into a game where the protagonist is a male and gets to do shemale/trap/futa characters .I really dont mind if its rpgmaker renpy or whatever , just something of that sort.The only game that i found with stuff like that was HentaiHighSchool. It would be nice to find some more games .

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

the_unseen

May 10, 2017
If you like text based games, you should check out Fenoxo's games - Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I am looking into a game where the protagonist is a male and gets to do shemale/trap/futa characters .I really dont mind if its rpgmaker renpy or whatever , just something of that sort.The only game that i found with stuff like that was HentaiHighSchool. It would be nice to find some more games .
Sissy Maker

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
Sissy Maker
Hmm isnt it more a game where you turn your character into a shemale , or am I mistaking ?But ty anyways . The title lead me to believe it wouldnt be my type of game first i saw it .I will have a look .

Reactions: F9Zoney

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm isnt it more a game where you turn your character into a shemale , or am I mistaking ?But ty anyways . The title lead me to believe it wouldnt be my type of game first i saw it .I will have a look .
You, the Player Character, are a man and you are managing your sissy/trap. Eventually you have sex.

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
yahooo <3 :)

is this thread still live?

i would also like some references, but the mentioned games are already in my posession.

and if possible a game where the male Protagonist keeps male and is a dom. thx :-*
Hey if you found any other games aside from the ones listed let me know :)

Reactions: F9Zoney