Paid Looking for a marketer?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I need a marketer well-versed in internet culture, and who knows how to reach audiences, like on Reddit, finding Facebook groups, Discord servers, and Tumblr blogs, etc. I need someone who can promote my game without just using spam. Please message or comment if interested!

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Your game should be in your sig when posting on this site. You need to make sig images too, start a Fan Art thread where you detail the assets you're using. Allow people to invest their energy into your game, either by marketing, fan art, helping write, etc.

I've got a lot of marketing experience. I am not looking for a job but I am happy to provide some ideas and tips.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Your game should be in your sig when posting on this site. You need to make sig images too, start a Fan Art thread where you detail the assets you're using. Allow people to invest their energy into your game, either by marketing, fan art, helping write, etc.

I've got a lot of marketing experience. I am not looking for a job but I am happy to provide some ideas and tips.
With this in mind, be sure that your characters, specifically the female ones, are the focus of these fan signatures. Players will undoubtedly be partial to certain characters, and having individual signatures for each character will allow them to express that favor.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019

I definitely would like more of your tips. Please PM me!