[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Looking for a master photoshop expert for the next top-selling AVN

SpicyIcy Games

May 30, 2023
Introduction:
- Greetings F95 Forums. I'm on the hunt for an individual with masterful photoshop skills for a new next generation adult visual novel with a focus on a superpower hero harem fantasy. I am from the United States and am running the project by myself (3D Art, programming, direction, and writing). I already have 200+ renders ready to go and I am pushing 50 a day. I am looking to launch the project within the next few months.
- I'm looking for someone who is highly detail oriented and cares about their work. Willing to put the time in to get a high quality product.
- Please see the renders below, if it looks like an art style and concept you're interested in, please reach out on Discord.

Project:
Undisclosed at this time

Developer:
SpicyIcyGames

Looking for:
A master photoshop expert

Employment Type:
Can discuss shared or paid depending on interest, commitment, and skill

Work commitment:
- Variable, job will be low-commitment. Hoping to find a partner to undertake this adventure with me.

Preferred method of contact:
Add me on discord to discuss:
Discord: SpicyIcyGames#2386

Job Description:
Duties
- Retouching DAZ renders, brushing up characters and making scenes more interesting using lighting and other effects
- Creation of unique and interesting GUI elements for Ren'Py (something never seen before, will include coding animation on my end)
- Creation of interesting and unique menu artwork design (Think Being a Dik & Dicktator ending chapter screens)
- Other adhoc art duties

Requirements
- Strong study and knowledge of the AVN industry across western and asian products
- Ability to write (English Native tongue) is a plus but not required. Job may expand in scope to including writing if interest and skill is there

Additional comments:
- See below renders

5123.png
01_01_Flashback4_14_Camera.png 01_01_Flashback4_05_Camera.png 01_01_03_Classroom_07_Camera.png

Last edited: