Seeking Looking for a non-VN game with frequent sex/nudity and fun gameplay.

Sep 16, 2018
I'm looking for a game with fun gameplay that doesn't skimp on the sexy stuff, but I really don't like typical Visual Novel style games. I know a lot of the most popular games are VN like A House in the Rift and Eternum, both of which I tried and didn't like how you just click through dialogue. I'm not necessarily opposed to them if they do have some form of gameplay, like management, simulation, strategy, turn-based combat, etc. I have played Hero's Harem Guild, Aurelia, and Treasure of Nadia and like all those, just want a good game that I can play instead of just read. If the sex is built into the gameplay, that's amazing, but as long as it is easy to get to that works.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
For gameplay in general, try these, though the frequency of the sex and the gameplay-integration will vary. For something that has light gameplay and frequent sex from the start, that is integrated into the gameplay, while still having satisfying corruption progression, try this.

Oh, and speaking of games where the H is integrated into the gameplay, this list should have a lot.

Sep 16, 2018
For gameplay in general, try these, though the frequency of the sex and the gameplay-integration will vary. For something that has light gameplay and frequent sex from the start, that is integrated into the gameplay, while still having satisfying corruption progression, try this.

Oh, and speaking of games where the H is integrated into the gameplay, this list should have a lot.
A lot of potentially good ones to try, thank you. I have come across the Battle Fuck/Sex Fight list you linked and tried some of them, as that style is usually my favorite. Do you have any recommendations from there in particular? I've played Succubus Academia, Monster Girl Dreams, Erotical Night, Karryn's Prison, and a couple others.