- 3D xxx game for learning purpose

Developer:
- Discord Eevee#2971

Looking for:
- 3D Artist

Employment Type:
- Unpaid, if going commercial then we can talk about shared or paid

Work commitment:
- as you see fit. Personally, i spend around 1-2h every working day and around 4-5h on weekends on this project.

Preferred method of contact:
- forum, discord

Job Description:
- Im a novice Unity dev looking for a 3D artist to grow and gain experience together. The Project would be a "simple" 3D xxx game where the players can create their characters and partner NPC´s to have some fun.
Your job would be to create/convert 3D characters with morphs/blendshapes, some pre-made faces the players could then alter, clothing, accessories etc.
Another important aspect would be to make these assets game ready (reducing poly count).
I dont care if you use DAZ or poser or create it all from scratch or whatever, as long as the result is usable.
Feel free to contact me here or on discord if you are interested or have any further questions.

Thanks!

jdlv

Jun 12, 2020
Hey this sounds interesting. I'm quite good with 'low poly' stuff and animations, but I'd like to up my detail and start using morphs/blendshapes. Also never worked on xxx projects, so I'm a mixed bag of experience really. Pm me?

Reactions: h0rnyc0der

h0rnyc0der

Jun 3, 2020
Hey this sounds interesting. I'm quite good with 'low poly' stuff and animations, but I'd like to up my detail and start using morphs/blendshapes. Also never worked on xxx projects, so I'm a mixed bag of experience really. Pm me?
will pm you