looking for a novice author

nod24

May 4, 2017
We are looking for a novice author, without experience.
We can take the lion's share of the work on technology, content, including graphics and texts.
But it is desirable that he himself could know something or would like to learn + had a head on his shoulders and some rudiments of talent.

Jul 14, 2018
I'm interested in learning more - what are you wanting written? How much? Do you have a general idea of what you want or do you have a bunch of art and nothing to tie it together?

Basically - are you needing an entire story written, do you have an outline and timeline plotted and just need someone to write the [Alice and Bob have a conversation where Alice hits on Bob, Bob is oblivious, and Bob learns about the hidden key] bits, or is it somewhere in between?

Last edited:

nod24

May 4, 2017
what are you wanting written?
In short, we are now making the engine. He is already in operation, but still a lot of work. We need A) to advertise it using the original project. B) Check for bugs. C) As you write and develop the original project, watch what is missing for its implementation and build up functionality.
In return for this assistance, we will provide technical and creative support.

nod24

May 4, 2017
- in a new post - download link.

Jul 14, 2018
Gotcha - you have the tools, nothing to put in it.

I'll get you something to look at tomorrow and, if it's interesting enough to you, I'll finish it out.