Identify Looking for a NTR game in a Virtual World with Real World Relationships

TheHonet

Jan 25, 2019
Hey maybe someone know the game.
Im sorry but my memory on this game is a bit fuzzy.

I'm looking for a game that basically has a student who plays with his girlfriend and another friend and his girlfriend in a virtual world.
It has some more real stakes a bit like sword art online, so the group of friends stumble upon this "newbie" who kind of tries to trick them and fuck their girlfriends.

Also some of the real life stakes are there and there is a mix between being in IRL and jumping into this new RPG with his friends and playing with them.

It has one scene where the Girlfriend of the MCs Friend is being used or fucks another guy behind a wooden house and the MC (and maybe his GF) think that its just their friend and his gf.

Another scene had them being stunned by some sort of sexual slime and the "newbie" uses that to fool around with the girls there as far as I can remember.

I think it was also not too far in development.
It had a bit of content but wasn't finished.

It might have started out like 6 months or so ago.

It was in some form of RPGM or something similar.
It had that whole 2D Sprite aesthetic.

I know this is very little to go off, but I'm trying hard to look for it myself.
Thanks for any responses on this!

TheHonet

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah saw that too but thats sadly not it.

It's more so that the MC and his friends are all OCs if I remember correctly.
It basically swaps between, School, Gaming, School, Gaming, etc.

He is also failing his school I think, and at some point I think he takes his girlfriends virginity in an IRL date they set up over a few days.

Also if I remember correctly I had some plot about the game feeling super real and that people prostitute themselfs to gain the in-game currency.
And it might be useful IRL.