Identify Looking for a old game I seen before.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
It has been a while since I saw this game on an x video and cannot remember the name, I believe it is an RPG game where you have 2 characters you can pick from to play as, A red-haired girl from the country (I think she was kinda tan but might be wrong about that) and a blonde girl who was rich (I think she might be short but again could be wrong) who go into this city from a train I think and have quiet a few ending and game over from what I remember. there was also a guard captain who is or can be a futa I think. I remember trying to see If I could download the game from somewhere but I think It was an old site where I had to get an email in order to access it, not sure if it's on here or not.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
It has been a while since I saw this game on an x video and cannot remember the name, I believe it is an RPG game where you have 2 characters you can pick from to play as, A red-haired girl from the country (I think she was kinda tan but might be wrong about that) and a blonde girl who was rich (I think she might be short but again could be wrong) who go into this city from a train I think and have quiet a few ending and game over from what I remember. there was also a guard captain who is or can be a futa I think. I remember trying to see If I could download the game from somewhere but I think It was an old site where I had to get an email in order to access it, not sure if it's on here or not.
The game may be Violated Heroine: banned because of rule 1.7.
Yeah, wolf67 just so you know, I took a look at the game images via a cursory web search.... definitely appears to violate rule 1.7. Ergo,

1709335711028.png

Probably got reported as per the "prepubescent" nature of one or more of the characters depicted in game. Hence, why its no longer being hosted on F95.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, wolf67 just so you know, I took a look at the game images via a cursory web search.... definitely appears to violate rule 1.7. Ergo,

View attachment 3401519

Probably got reported as per the "prepubescent" nature of one or more of the characters depicted in game. Hence, why its no longer being hosted on F95.
Make sense, been a while since I seen it so I don't remeber it all to well.