Identify Looking for a Orgy manga with a heroine who can see the red string of fate

poof7

Jun 8, 2022
Looking for a manga from between 2010~2015 that I read on old Fakku , it goes like this:

-I think first page is a close shot of a blond long hair heroine girl who is sitting by herself in a Onsen/Ryoukan/Japanese inn yukata (no color, black and white pages)
-The setting takes place at an onsen where a class reunion is happening
-The heroine is a girl who has the power to connect/see the string of fate that connect people to their 'destined' partners
-Everyone in the class reunion uses her matchmaking ability as excuse to have an orgy with everyone to 'connect' them to their fated partners.
-There is a scene where a flat chested, short hair girl with curled up hair(think black hair oumae kumiko) is in a MMF threesome/foursome with other guys (she has her tongue sticking out and is in cowgirl position, I think she is also holding two other guys dicks)
-The guy protagonist appears to not take part in the orgy and thinks his classmates just want an excuse for debauchery.
-The guy talks to the short hair girl outside where she drinks from glass milk bottle while she asks him if he isn't going to take part.
-The guy meets the heroine who explains her power to him and laments about it
-The guy confesses to the heroine but she tells him his fate isn't connected to her, but he doesn't give up yet
-the guy and the heroine end up having sex (virgin?) The heroine call the guy to not go, he says he'll be back
-but at the end, the short hair girl in the hallway is the one who calls him, and the guy goes to check on her; short hair girl takes him into a room while saying she doesn't feel so good, while the heroine is left behind.
-the heroine is left to lament that she is alone, the end.

the artist name/one shot manga title eludes me.
Does anyone have any idea? It used to be on Fakku in english back before alot of translated works were removed.