Identify Looking for a particular game - female protagonist with long blue hair, large breasts, and a uniform

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I cannot for the life of me find this one, despite my best efforts. I remember seeing a game once where the female protagonist (or, at least, I presume she was the main character - she was the only one on the title image, from what I recall) had large breasts and long blue hair. I think she was also wearing a sort of uniform, but I am not sure about that specifically; if nothing else, the clothes were normal and modern rather than medieval armour or some other such thing. My memory attached to it the name 'President Yukino,' but that's a different game - her hair is purple and braided, and the art style is different. (Maybe the name of the one I'm looking for is similar to 'Yukino' somehow or another - dunno, though.) Also, if memory serves, she was wearing a sort of vaguely cool and proud (but not outright arrogant) expression, but this is probably the least certain of all of these. Odds are, it was a non-VN (maybe RPGM?), but I'm still not discounting that possibility on the off chance it is.

Basically, all I know for sure is that she had large breasts and long, blue hair (oh, and it was definitely Japanese-style 2D as well). Any suggestions as to what it might be would be appreciated.

(Edit: It looked something like Nymphomania Paradox, but her hair was definitely blue, so that's not it.)

Last edited: