Seeking Looking for a particular hentai

duthos

Feb 20, 2021
Dont remember any p;art of the title, or the character's names... but the basic premise was a schoolgirl who would ignore one boy, presumably her boyfriend, while he groped her publicly in class. well, she wouldnt exactly ignore him. she was always glaring at him, or insulting him, or just being rude, but she never stopped him. even when in a later chapter he literally fucks her in, i think, gym class, with the rest of the boys serving as a barrier to block the teacher looking. i've tried to find this with all keywords i could think of related to this. it was translated to english, but havent had any luck finding it. help would be appreciated

duthos

Feb 20, 2021
manga. pretty sure the boy and girl both have black hair. the one i remember reading wasnt in color. i think the first chapter was in the classroom, the second on the bus, and the third in the gymnasium. if there are more they werent translated. biggest thing i remember was him groping and exposing her in class while she insulted him and looked angry, but never tries to stop him. none of the other boys every touch her, but they do see what is happening

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Maybe it's [Shimanto Shisakugata] My Slave Soma-san
it's also in the tankoubon/compilation "Prototype Lolita" since page 88.

Or she was more thicc?

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin