[R>Artist 3D] Share LOOKING FOR A PARTNER 3D ARTIST FOR A TWO-PERSON STUDIO

n3ve.

Sep 4, 2024
Hello, I hope this message finds you well. :)

I'm looking for a partner to work on a game together. Currently, I'm seeking an artist who can bring the game to life.

Game Idea: The game will be a visual novel. I have no interest in making it a sandbox (map game). It will be a slow-burn story with well-defined characters. I intend to share the entire concept with anyone interested. However, please note that it will not be a quick, casual project.

What I will do: I will handle the programming, write the entire story, and also manage all marketing efforts. I am experienced in writing and have worked on some adult games. I’m quite comfortable with Ren'py (I have experience with other engines as well), but I want to use Ren'py for this project.

Type of Work: Long-term (Very long-term)

Payment: Revenue sharing (50%) - 50% of all game revenues are yours, including from Steam, Itch, Subscribestar, Patreon, and any other platform where the game is released.

General Story: Contact me privately or on Discord, and we can discuss everything in detail.

What I want from you: I want you to already know how to use Daz and create renders. Since I can't do the renders myself, if you can animate, that’s fantastic! If not, that’s perfectly fine too.

What is required: At least knowing how to use the program and being a nice person.

What you will do: Create characters according to descriptions, design all game scenes, and animations (if you’re up for it or willing).

What I will do: Write, program, and try to handle the marketing of the game. (I will do my best to address any other issues that arise.)

If you want to know more about the story or are interested in working together, I’d love for you to get in touch.

My Discord: nevflower

Take care and stay well. <3

Reactions: Mano_Muerta