[R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for a partner for Jeff Island 2 (3D comic)

Jul 18, 2019
Project:
- Jeff Island 2 Comic

Looking for:
- A creative writer/storyteller who with good english skills. Bonus points for EU-Timezones :)

Employment Type:
- Unpaid, if we manage to somehow earn I am willing to share.

Work commitment:
- Hobby/Spare time

Preferred method of contact:
- First contact here, later mega.nz

Job Description:
- I am not looking just for a writer, more for a creative parter who likes to team up with me.
Over the last two years I created a comic called "Jeff Island" I did it on my own with "just" a proof reader. For "Jeff Island 2" I would like to team up with someone who is willing to also invest a little of his/her spare time to create an awesome story. I am not aiming for just another comic I am trying to do kind of a comic/book hybrid In order to not bore readers with to long dialogs or to many pages without anything interessting happening.
For Jeff Island 1 I worked with "Comiclife 3" I am willing to pay for licenses if you need it too.
If you use your own software this would be also fine for me :)

If you still interessted you may check out Chapter 1-17 of my Jeff Island comic. There is a total of 22 chapters but chapter 18-22 are not proof read yet.

Jeff Island 2 will continue the storyline and I also have a few Ideas I would like to go for. But I am just good at rendering images not at writing storys so I need you.
I feel like Jeff Island 1 was just a collection of events happening to the protagonists and nothing more, and I like to change that in JI2.

I also have to mention that you should be fine with "dark" settings, Jeff Island 1 contains rape/torture/loli never in an extreme form but it's still there and Jeff Island 2 will go in a similiar direction. So you should be fine with this.

If you're interessted please drop me a PM here.

Attached you can see a few of my renders for JI1