[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share looking for a partner(s) to assist with a (currently) small side project; hxh tf "card" game based in greed island

kyanpan

Formerly 'poop12343'
Sep 9, 2019
yo, looking for someone who has reasonable knowledge of rpgmaker to help me develop a small greed island-esque card game rpg with a focus on tf and mc elements;

looking as well for a writer/ideas guy to aid with figuring out good tfs and integrating them into the game;

i'm going to be using primarily kisekae with custom assets but there will be traditionally illustrated scenes as well

if you're interested, my disc is sonnybuoy ; introduce yourself and what you can do when i add (after i wake up)

Just_a_dev

Jun 16, 2024
I love the art style, but I use Unity since I'm proficient in that engine with 8 years of experience. Let me know if you are interested

daraku_y

Aug 4, 2020
I love the art style, but I use Unity since I'm proficient in that engine with 8 years of experience. Let me know if you are interested
i want to stay in rpgmaker just b/c i don't have the time to produce many custom assets and working in unity would be too tempting to do otherwise lol; but if you have any creative input you can still add me if you'd like

Just_a_dev

Jun 16, 2024
i want to stay in rpgmaker just b/c i don't have the time to produce many custom assets and working in unity would be too tempting to do otherwise lol; but if you have any creative input you can still add me if you'd like

What a shame, man. Working with Unity is so easy. I have some strategies to maintain a smooth and optimized workflow, and you can achieve more professional results. Let's talk; I will handle all the technical aspects.