[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for a partner to continue a project.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Project:
-Ich Will Project

Developer:
-

Looking for:
-2D artist: Someone able to translate the current assets to traditional art.
-3D artist: alternatively, someone who can be able to work with the most up to date version of Koikatsu + Mods, or perhaps Blender. I'm not looking for DAZ 3D artists.

Employment Type:
-Revenue Share from patreon.
-Alternatively, if you want upfront payment as commissions per scene, please name your prices, but this one is not as likely.

Work commitment:
-For now, one off project, in a short term game.

Preferred method of contact:
-Please, contact me through my .
-I can also answer DMs.

Job Description:
I want to continue Ich Will. It's the first game I started as a simple and short project. I need art for it, and the writing aspect is already done, doesn't need too much complication in the coding area because the game is a Kinetic Novel for the most part.

For art needed, I need:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I try to keep things extremely simple, to avoid complications, and everything can be discussed. Please, check the project to see if you are up to the task, if there's any change you'd like in order to work for the project, etc. And specially, if you like it.

Additional comments:
As I said, the game is meant to be a short, fast project. I was working on an steady pace before a lot of things happened in my life, and I want to go back to it and finish it. You can check to see that the game had, and still does have, a following, but because of a general lack of updates for aforementioned reasons, it came to a halt.

I really want to finish telling the story I started, but I can't do it alone.

Finally, you can check the latest renders I made for the game here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.