[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Unpaid Looking for a partner to do Renders/Animations

(SKG)

Jan 10, 2021
Project:
-Emily (Place Holder, Subject to Change)
-Still at the beginning stages. Started writing the script. Doing some coding as I progress.
-The story will be of a guy, in his last year of College struggling to get by so he can graduate while over coming distractions such as his friend, girls both in and out of college and his biggest obstacle, Emily, showing up at his door, needing his help.

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- 3D Artist for Renders/Animations

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share, Paid, Unpaid
-If you want to be a full on partner I would do Revenue Share(Game Sales / Patreon Contributions)
-If you just want to be paid for your work, I can pay a little out of pocket until I have something to offer to potential Patrons and hopefully start getting some subscribers.
-If you are willing to do Unpaid I would be Very Grateful. But I would still pay you once I start getting some earning.

Work commitment:
-I'm really looking for someone to do the length of the game with me. Hopefully even future games.
-But for now, I'll take anyone who can help me get started.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM
- DIscord SKG#0596
- Patreon

Job Description:
- I'm looking for someone who can bring my story to life!
-When it comes to telling a story, I believe the simplest things in a scene can make the biggest impact. Such as eye movement. The way a girl looks at the player can either elevate the scene or make it fall flat. So this is something I would like to have in my scenes.
-Renders for conversations/each location
-Animations both sexual and not (Most Animations will be sex scenes. There will be very few non sex Animations )
-If you can do art work, like helping design the Game Menu/GUI, that is a plus!

(***Right now I just need someone to help me get started. If you cannot do Animations but can do the rest, I am still interested in hearing from you.***)

Additional comments:
- Look, I'm looking to make a Great Game with a Great Story. I'm not looking to half ass this. I want to make a game that pulls the players in and keeps them wanting more!
I'm hoping to find someone just as passionate who is willing to bounce ideas around with me to try and make the game as good as it can be. We may not make the best game out there, but when the player plays our game, I want them to feel the passion we put into it.

If you are interested or have any questions, please message me.

(SKG)

Last edited:

(SKG)

Jan 10, 2021
While I'm waiting on a 3D Artist to work with me, I've been working on the Menus and Story.

Reactions: The M.O.