[R> Other] [R>Voice] [R>Writer] Share Looking for a partner to finish a game im half way done making

FlippingHaunter

Sep 17, 2021
As the title says I'm looking for someone to partner up with to finish this game and to possible begin a small studio to make future games together.

I'm able to do everything myself and don't actually need any help other than for motivational support, to bounce ideas off of, and to lighten the load off my shoulders. An individual with any skills would be appreciated, but I'm also willing to teach someone that has the desire and ambition to learn and stick to it. I find someone with ambition and drive more important than someone skilled. keep in mind I'm a YouTube tutorial graduate myself.

I use Godot mostly. I learned to code and make games on Unity but I don't think ill ever even try Unity ever again since Godot is just far faster and fits better in the scope of sex games. I also am well versed in Daz3d and renpy. I'm currently learning Spine2d so I can animate my PaperDoll assets in my current game.

I do hire an artist so that's more or less taken car of, but my weak points are animating, writing, and level design. so someone on the artistic side would be a good fit with me since I do better in organizing, story boarding and programming.

My current game is a monster girl game where you catch, breed and battle monster girls. There's also a big world to explore in simple pixel art. I do have some awesome stories written out for some Daz/Renpy style games to do next, but I'm also cool with working on someone else dream project. I Like to make a game first and add sex into it afterwards. I believe that makes a better game.

Anyway I'm just putting this feeler out there in hopes someone might catch interests. if so send me a message we can discuss things further. :)

SolusWriter

Jul 22, 2024
Heyo! Interested in the writing position, I'd like to discuss details either here or on discord (soluswriter), I used to go by the Sun in the forum a time ago, if anything I can show you what I'm capable of!

(If I find my old post, I'll definitely send it to you)

Hibition

Nov 10, 2023
Hiya, I might be interested, or at least would love to talk! I'm a writer and also a professional programmer with no game programming experience, but with a preference for Godot + your outlook on this stuff seems similar to mine.

Edit: Tried messaging on here, seems to fail though, maybe you can message me or else I'm hibition_texts on Discord

Last edited:

kinrean

May 12, 2018
your plan for animation is to use the rendered image or to use bone in Godot ?
i don't really use spine2d so i can't be sure your plan.

FlippingHaunter

Sep 17, 2021
your plan for animation is to use the rendered image or to use bone in Godot ?
i don't really use spine2d so i can't be sure your plan.
i was using the Godot's in game skeleton rig animation, but there are some limitations. i finally gave up and bought spine2d The reference image above is cut into about 40 different sections with a complex rig behind it. It has so many slots i can even give the character asymmetrical boobs since both boobs have their own slot and bone. Spine is just a much better version of Godots skeleton system. ill be animating it in spine then exporting into Godot.

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i was using the Godot's in game skeleton rig animation, but there are some limitations. i finally gave up and bought spine2d The reference image above is cut into about 40 different sections with a complex rig behind it. It has so many slots i can even give the character asymmetrical boobs since both boobs have their own slot and bone. Spine is just a much better version of Godots skeleton system. ill be animating it in spine then exporting into Godot.
i see so you finding a spine2d user for your game.

ColossusProjectProduction

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
If you need a writer, DM me...
Sounds like a good partnership to have, especially considering you could augment some of my own weaknesses on the programming side.

BTW, my game is The Black Baron in case you need to vet some things.

Gnatnam72

Aug 31, 2024
Hello, I'm wanting to polish my skills. I know you might have good options for writers, so I want to work with you risk free, no payment required. I want to complete some projects and add to my portfolio, and I can learn a lot from working with you. I can collaborate with any writers you've partnered with, which will help me patch in any holes in my writing process.