[R>Programmer] looking for a partner

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
hi im looking for someone who know's how to code in renpy atom. i wanna make a visual novel. i have the idea's worked out but i struggle allot with coding. if u would like to work together let me know then i can share my idea's! a quick idea of the project im working on:
"it's about a boy who go's to a college with his best friend he grew up with. it's a famous school who has a competition for people who play a classical instrument. u meet allot of people. uncluding a female who encourage you to participate in that competition"
here is a lift of the few tags it will have:
anal sex
combat
handjobs
group sex
toy's
romance
vaginal sex
tit fuck
cheating
if u are interested in working together just let me know
my discord is: THYMEN#7272 you can add me on there or contact me on here.

Last edited:

pid9083

Jun 26, 2023
Are you a writer? It would be best to change your tag to R>Programmer instead.

Do you use Discord btw?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
It might also help you get some interested nibbles if you mention what your game is going to be about. A lot of people may not want to invest time and energy into something that doesn't appeal to them. Generally, its useful to list the fetishes you're planning on including and general theme/concept in the OP so that talented people who share the same interest will be able to connect.

thymen

Apr 19, 2020
It might also help you get some interested nibbles if you mention what your game is going to be about. A lot of people may not want to invest time and energy into something that doesn't appeal to them. Generally, its useful to list the fetishes you're planning on including and general theme/concept in the OP so that talented people who share the same interest will be able to connect.
alright thankyou noted!