• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Paid looking for a pixel artist

brewski123

Nov 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm looking to assemble a team. I need a pixel artist and maybe a 2D artist. I am a writer, but another writer can join me. Someone with experience playing role-playing games can also contribute ideas. Most importantly, though, is someone who can create a game. This will be based on my comic, which is currently in development. This will not be an adult game, and there is no judgement on those who like that sort of thing. We can discuss payment options once everything comes together and we have something to show the public. We can also start a Patreon or something else to help fund the art style, as seen below. If we decide to maintain the same aesthetic, a 2D artist wouldn't be required, but the art is not cheap, so if you're interested in being a part of this project, let's talk.

Nathalie (2).jpg 014 Nathalie comic page.jpg

Oct 23, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm looking to assemble a team. I need a pixel artist and maybe a 2D artist. I am a writer, but another writer can join me. Someone with experience playing role-playing games can also contribute ideas. Most importantly, though, is someone who can create a game. This will be based on my comic, which is currently in development. This will not be an adult game, and there is no judgement on those who like that sort of thing. We can discuss payment options once everything comes together and we have something to show the public. We can also start a Patreon or something else to help fund the art style, as seen below. If we decide to maintain the same aesthetic, a 2D artist wouldn't be required, but the art is not cheap, so if you're interested in being a part of this project, let's talk.

View attachment 3037997 View attachment 3037998
I want in too.
Discord: debutterbread#0000

brewski123

Nov 19, 2022
We are just looking for a pixel artist now, so if you are a pixel artist and you are interested in this project, get in touch with me on my Discord: topcat89. Present some of your work and we can talk about cost.

Oct 23, 2023
We are just looking for a pixel artist now, so if you are a pixel artist and you are interested in this project, get in touch with me on my Discord: topcat89. Present some of your work and we can talk about cost.
I'm actually a game programmer so…