Identify Looking for a pretty typical sandbox game..

calCoffers

Jul 29, 2019
I vaguely remember playing a sandbox game a while ago, but when I search with the relevant tags I don't see it. The game had the typical sandbox overworld, and I only remember a few aspects, so hopefully someone can identify it. The MC sister type character had a jock boyfriend who you had to deal with at the college football field in some way (I think he was pressuring her for sex but she didn't want to or something). At one point in this questline, I think you had to hide in the bathrooms at the football ground. I think the sister character went to the univerrsity, but MC was still in high school and had to attend classes there to advance a questline with the teacher(?) I remember you could watch the mom character shower as part of her storyline, and that you could go around to the MC's best friends house in order to get with his mom and sister. The friend's dad sat in an armchair in the living room watching TV the whole time, I think. Oh, and it was a 2D game, but I don't remember what the art style looked like super clearly. Thanks for any help !