[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Paid Looking for a prgrammer and 3D artist

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm a writer and i'm currently looking for a programmer and 3d artist to partner up and develop this project into a fully fledged game, here is a brief overview of the project

Project Title:
- Final Year

Developer:
- So far me (Connoisseur)

Looking for:
- Ren'py Programmer
- 3D Artist

Employment Type:
- Paid (Revenue share, well once the project started rolling and we actually make some money)

Work commitment:
- Short term or Long term (preferably long term)

Preferred method of contact:
- private message

Job Description:
- Ren'py Programmer: Program the game in general, also designing a point system for the game, and maybe more to come depending on what to come.
- 3D Artist: Designing the character, both main and secondary character, creating necessary pose, (and maybe also designing the environment if necessary)

Additional comments:

So far i've only written one chapter, which is just the introduction to the game, and character in general, i've only written so far because i hope that everyone that help on the game would also be able to contribute to overall story, not just the programming or the design.

if you're interested on joining me and partner up to develop the game, or maybe just want to know the plot of the story, don't be shy and hit me up on PM or my profile.

See ya ;)

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hi, I have a lot of experience in python and have coded in Ren'py for about a year. I have not worked too much in the image department but I can easily build a point system and would love to hear more about this from you.
You can contact me on Discord: Wise2face#9609

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
Hey! I know how to code in Ren'Py. I have been coding in Ren'Py for past 6 months now. We can talk about this in Discord. Add me at - RockStar8#3101

FantasyGames92

Jun 11, 2020
hello >
im a 3d artist who works on Daz3d software . if u wanna 3d graphics in daz style
pls contact me in
discord : salar.GT#9062