[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for a programmer and writer for a One Piece FMG Ren'py game

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Project:
- One Piece: Amazon Love. Play as a man who ate a devil fruit that gives you the power to make anyone you touch grow with tremendous amounts of muscle. Which may or may not also make them go a bit sex crazed.
-Next thing you know, you've wound up on Amazon Lily with characters like Nami, Robin, Boa Hancock, and more around to put your powers to full use. Let's just hope you can survive these girls when they fully embrace the meaning of the word 'Amazon'.

Developer:
-

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder -Writer

Employment Type:
- Unpaid

Work commitment:
- Single game project. Expanding with new characters.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord, on server with other people working on project.
contact me here: Cartoon Nickname#5817

Job Description:
- (programmer) Need someone who can do things like having a book menu to track stats and levels with characters. As well as a to do list of where to go next. Also can do imagemaps for rooms with selections and maps with new locations. Also do things like a day night schedule with girls in different places in different days.

- (writer) Someone who can write plots for the main story, as well as for each character as they warm up to the player, and grow muscles. As well as writing different sex scenes and keeping them fresh and unique.

Additional comments:
- A lot of this work I'd prefer to do myself, but I already work on so many projects that I can't find enough time to add this. So I felt that putting together more of a group of people would be best. I would most likely help out a lot, so I'd help co-code/co-write scenes. There are others who help make the game too, so you wouldn't be left hanging if there's a roadblock.