• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Programmer] Paid Share Looking For a Programmer familiar with Javascript and Preferably RPG Maker Plugin Development

SmilingPumkin

Jan 15, 2024
Looking to find a programmer to help build out unique systems for an rpg maker game currently in development called "Ember Of Khaos".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What You'll Be doing?

- Currently The Primary thing would be working on developing a unique grid based combat system.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pay?

- I would be willing to pay $200 - $300 per system, but that would be after the system is complete (to many people just disappear early on to pay upfront)

What is the game about?

- The game follows Astrid, a young futa from the demon realm who has spent her entire life in the forge, endlessly producing weapons and armor for the
Demon Queen's armies. Fed up with her monotonous life, and yearning for adventure she decides to sneak away and travel to the mortal realm. I have the rest
of the story planned out but that can be saved for later.

What Kinks does the game cover?

- Outside of Futa and Milf, not much else has been decided but I would be willing to add some more if you want anything specific.

Development Schedule?

- I plan on getting the first tutorial area (Around the first 2-3 hours) published by around the middle of next month
- Furthermore I plan on posting a devlog here every other week until the game is complete
- I won't be abandoning this project and I am determined to finish it.

Reactions: EROSEUROS

EROSEUROS

Feb 28, 2024
Hey, I've never messed with rpg maker but I have experience with unity and renpy, and I also work with javascript, so maybe I can help.