[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Unpaid Looking for a programmer for a long term

Jul 9, 2024
Hello! I'm looking for a programmer for a large Visual Novel project, we need to at least finalize the alpha version of the demo, and ideally finish the entire large project.
Unity programmer Find Me Pls! (but if you're ready to do everything on another engine, you're very welcome to). Most of the assets are ready, just waiting for the programmer's fine work.
Also looking for a background artist who can relieve me a little.

If anyone is interested, write me a DM here. If we find a common language, we'll move to Telegram, Discord, Email.

Details about the project can be found at the link to the site in my signature.

P.S.
I can speak Eng Rus Ua, and our Vn is Not Lewd ( But it is 18+...)

Last edited:

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
You should give more details about the project, what you expect from the programmer and show the assets you have ready for the project

Reactions: Sleepingbrother
Jul 9, 2024
You should give more details about the project, what you expect from the programmer and show the assets you have ready for the project
Yeah, I did receive some suggestions already with "more details." Thx. The assets are about 30 gigs, so… well, I think the website should give some info about them for now. And my expectations are about 15-page manuals, but I can post something short here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 9, 2024
Need a Unity Programmer for a long term big project again.
Actually, I didn't find helper with BG as well. So, need some talanted artist here.

If anyone does intereted, I had like nine programmers already. And only one of them did some actual work. Others are more like Fly Away Girls; they are not real programmers as it seems.
So, if someone is interested, buz me in with a DM here.

Also here are the guys from this forum who agreed to help me and haven't done anything at all.
I advise you not to work with that kind of irresponsible people. or do as you please.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.